Recipe: Easy No-Knead Bread
With many of us finding more time on our hands whilst we stay at home, we can find the small pleasures in life that often get overlooked as well as enjoying hobbies that we may not have had time for.
We know so many of you are getting into home baking, so today we are sharing with you a super easy, no-knead bread recipe, that can be made in less than 3 hours! Honestly, other than cake, what is better than the smell of freshly baked bread?
You will need:
- 450g all purpose flour
- 400ml lukewarm water
- 1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar
- In a small bowl let the yeast, 100ml of the lukewarm water and honey sit for 5 minutes to let it foam.
- In a big bowl add the flour and make a well in the middle.
- Add the yeast mixture, remaining lukewarm water and salt.
- Stir it all together, then cover the mixture with a tablespoon of flour.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest for 2 hours.
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees C. Move the mixture to a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes. Bread is done when tapped on the bottom and there is a hollow sound.
We love to see your pics, so remember to tag us on Instagram @cutterandsquidge, and stay safe! Team C&S x