Choose your tickets
1. Please select below the ticket you require for your visit
2. Check the box according to the menu you require for your dietary preference
3. Click Add Ticket
4. If you wish to buy multiple tickets repeat steps 1 to 3 until you have added all the tickets you need. This will help us show the dates that we have availability for your entire party.
5. Choose the available time and date you wish to book all tickets for on the calendar below
6. Please note that not all dietary restrictions can be chosen at the same time, and the system will automatically untick the selection if non-compatible choices are made. For example, wheat free and dairy free cannot be combined.
Standard Ticket: Entrance to the Potion Class experience and the full afternoon tea feast (under 18's MUST be accompanied with an adult)
VIP Ticket: entrance to the Potion Class experience, the full afternoon tea feast + 2 alcoholic drinks from our special Potion Room menu + special premium goodie bag
Child's Ticket (8-12 yrs old): entrance to the Potion Class experience and a smaller version of the full afternoon tea feast (children or adults over the age of 12 will not be permitted entry using this ticket)
Please note that are not able to accommodate other dietary preferences or menu customizations other than the ones listed above. We suggest that all guests check the menus provided here before buying any tickets as we are not able to offer a refund after the purchase is made.
Please note that the potion room experience is not suitable for children under 8years old and entrance will not be permitted even if tickets are purchased. Please see our Terms & Conditons and Seating Policy.
Due to the layout of the Potion Room you may not be seated together but you will be in close proximity to each other.
For information on private or corporate parties, please contact us here