Our bakes are all-natural, meaning no artificial preservatives!
Cakes & Biskies keep fresh for up to 3 days.
1) If you are not eating your cake the same day, pop it in a fridge or a cold place to keep it fresh for as long as possible.
2) Don't leave in direct heat, the buttercream will melt!
3) If chilled, remove the cake from the fridge 3* hours before you wish to serve it, or up to an hour for biskies. This is to bring it to room temperature. We never recommend eating cake straight from the fridge! *It may take longer if your room is cold.
4) Please don't stack anything on top of the box or squish the sides.
5) When transporting, keep it flat and secure, not on the seat of the car, for example.
A little note about colour
As we use all natural ingredients to colouring, you may find colours change. Colour from fruits such as raspberries and blueberries have a chemical reaction to the baking soda in the sponge, turning little parts of it a slight blue/green colour.
This is perfectly natural, completely harmless, and doesn't affect the flavour! To find out more, look up anthocyanin.
This effect is common in our Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake cake & Raspberry Ripple cake.
We bake all naturally, which means no synthetic preservatives! As such, shelf life is based on keeping your treats refrigerated.
|Afternoon Tea: Mini Dreamcake Slices||⇾||7 Days|
|Afternoon Tea: Scones||⇾||7 Days|
|Afternoon Tea: Jam||⇾||14 days|
|Afternoon Tea: Clotted Cream||⇾||4 days|
|Brownies, Blondies & Traybakes||⇾||7 Days|
|Cake Truffles||⇾||7 Days|
|Dream Cakes||⇾||3 Days|
|Hot Choc Spoons||⇾||6 months/Date on sticker|
|Vegan Loaves||⇾||7 Days|
|Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cake||⇾||7 Days|