How to Care for your Cutter & Squidge Dream Cake
Our cakes are all-natural, meaning no artificial preservatives! They keep fresh for up to 3 days.
- If you are not eating your cake the same day, pop it in a fridge or a cold place to keep it fresh.
- Don't leave in direct heat, the buttercream will melt!
- If chilled, remove the cake from the fridge 3* hours before you wish to serve it. This is to bring it to room temperature. We never recommend eating cake straight from the fridge! *It may take longer if your room is cold.
- Please don't stack anything on top of the box or squish the sides.
- When transporting, keep it flat and secure, not on the seat of the car, for example.
A little note about colour
As we use all natural ingredients to colouring, you may find colours change.
Colour from fruits such as raspberries and blueberries have a chemical reaction to the baking soda in the sponge, turning little parts of it a slight blue/green colour. This is perfectly natural, completely harmless, and doesn't affect the flavour! To find out more, look up anthocyanin.